Saturday, February 18, 2012

We had a good run

Well, until last week the Stetson's were able to say that none of the children had ever had a broken bone. Then there was the great scooter accident of February 6th.  Kylie flew off of her scooter while going down one of our big hills.  We waited until the next morning in hopes it was just really sore.  But since it was hard to pick things up and everything that bumped into it hurt we went to walk-in.  It turned out she had a buckle fracture.  She spent the first week in a splint but after getting another X-Ray Friday they decided to cast it.








Heal fast Kylie! 

2 comments:

  1. Praying for a quick recovery, Kylie!! (at least it wasn't her right arm!?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kylie,

    I hope you do heal soon! So sorry to hear this happened...
    Kristin...did I see you yesterday on my way to 7 Lakes? I waved....I hope it was to friends!

    ReplyDelete