Thursday, April 14, 2011

Days since last bee related injury- 0

Stephanie's foot and leg are healing well!  She had her post-op and got a walking boot.  This is a bit contradictory considering the fact she is not suppose to bear any weight on it at all.  But now she can take it off and stretch her foot and leg a couple times a day.  She still needs to wear it to bed.




Clara took the first sting of the summer.  But that is what happens when you are running around your front yard barefoot when you own 10,000 bees!



The bees are doing something strange.  They are in one chunk in the top of the hive.  We are hoping they are doing that because it has been so cold and not because they are planning a mass exodus. 





We will update when we know more!



2 comments:

  1. That was my hand! They are so cute.
    But that was my hand, and I want to get full
    credit for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep forgetting you have a blog and just now got caught up. I finally added you to my blog list on my blog so I can read more often. I loved the pig and bee posts. Too funny. So glad Stephanie is on the mend. I pray she heals completely and doesn't deal with pain all the time.

    ReplyDelete