Monday, January 14, 2013

Yellowstone (part 1)

Sharing some last pictures from our 2012 Yellowstone vacation before moving on to updating our blog for 2013-



The Old Faithful Visitor Center has a fantastic hands on exhibit for children.
Here are some highlights-


 



 Below you can see Jacob and Clara, they were the only ones who had the energy left this day to walk out here.  They are almost to the end of the boardwalk right in front of the person in the red coat but behind the man taking pictures.














2 comments:

  1. Those photos with all the steam remind me of when we lived in Hawaii and visited the Big Island with the active volcano on it. Those are some great photos. I love the close ups of the buffalo (or are they bison!?!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are Bison. But I like to call them Buffalo to get the rangers all in a snit. I would love to see Hawaii. Not for the crowds of sun worshipers and surfers but to see the natural wonders God created there. If I could get there without flying I would probably have already been there. :)

    ReplyDelete