Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Yep, still alive!

I can't believe it has been over 2 months since my last post.  We did have Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I will try to do a couple quick posts about them in the next couple of days.  I will also do a post soon about what everyone is up to in school and band and update our "jogging to Idaho" icon.

You may notice another little person in some of our pictures.  We are blessed to be sharing our home right now with EJ.  He is 12 months old.  We won't use his full name or discuss his specifics but he is sure to show up in some of our future pictures so I am giving you the heads up.

We have just thawed out from a long, cold, snowy stretch.  It was beautiful while it was here but we are glad to have our roads clear and the animals water ice free.

View from back deck

More coming soon...




1 comment: