Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Birthday and a Milestone

We celebrated a birthday at our house last week.  Stephanie is 17 now!  We kept it simple this year.  Went out to dinner at Outback Steakhouse with Grandma and had banana splits (Stephanie's choice) when we got home.  It doubled as fathers day this year just like the year she was born.  So it was pretty special.

Another thing that made it special, and sad, for me- this is the last year that I won't have any "adult children"  Of course everyone who knows Stephanie knows she has been an adult since she was about 7.  But in less than a year it will be official.





1 comment:

  1. Stephanie, great choice for dessert, I had a banana split for my birthday too. I love the lamp!! What else did you get? Quit the milestone. (and yes, Kristen, I would have to agree, I have seen Stephanie as an adult for quite a long time:)

    ReplyDelete